Systemic Inclusion Survey
Our Systemic Inclusion Survey™ provides organizations with a comprehensive perspective on how they:
The survey focuses on 5 major areas:
- Organizational Strategy: Objectives for action, set by the organization, to actualize its reason for being.
- Culture: The espoused and expected behaviors that often determine how people relate to the organization and one another in fulfilling the objectives of the organization.
- Data & Measurement: The quantitative and qualitative measurement of changes to, or on-going operations of business systems outcomes, impact, or behaviors.
- Rewards: Motivation and incentives systematized to inspire behaviors that enable everyone in the organization to perform and contribute optimally.
- Education: Organization learning delivered for all associates to learn skills, build awareness, and capacity to act consistently in alignment with behaviors that are considered as equitable and inclusive.
Our pricing model: The base fee for the survey is USD800 + USD1.50 per employee. Other packages with consulting/advisory included are available and can be tailored based on your needs.
Contact us to explore getting started with the Systemic Inclusion Survey™ tool to advance your inclusion, diversity, equity strategy and approaches.
You can also take our complimentary Systemic Inclusion Survey™ Snapshot now, to get a high-level perspective on how inclusion is operating within your organization.